The only floor-vented, four-season, tankless water heater for RVs, trailers, tiny houses, cabins, park models and more.
Tankless, propane-fired water heater with full gas modulation and built-in cold weather freeze protection.
The RV-550 NSP EC is vented through the floor with a 2” exhaust pipe. No sidewall penetration means you don’t have to cut a large opening in the wall or replace an existing water heater cover that's color-matched to the exterior.
With a smaller footprint and floor venting, the RV-550 NSP EC allows for floor plan flexibility as never before. This can free up cabinet space and provide for a less complicated installation.
With 55,000 BTUs—the highest hot water output in the industry—and built-in freeze protection, the RV-550 NSP EC delivers on-demand, continuous hot water.
The heater operates only when the hot water outlet is turned on. The VariFlame control system then keeps the water temperature constant, regardless of the flow rate or incoming water temperature.
Without a tank to keep hot, many people report that they use up to 50% less propane. Owners love the lower operating costs and fewer fill-ups.
- Endless hot water, on-demand
- Designed specifically for RVs, trailers, tiny houses, cabins, mobile washing services, and more
- Conveniently vents through the floor without any sidewall penetration
- Takes up 1/2 the space and weighs 1/3 as much as a 10-gallon tank
- No pilot light and very high propane efficiency
- Straightforward installation
- Reliable, proven VariFlame technology control system
- Designed, assembled, and tested in the USA of domestic and imported parts
|Dimensions||13.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep x 14.25″ high|
55,000 BTUs max input (88°F temperature rise / gal / minute)
|Venting||Through the floor by 2″ exhaust pipe, power vented|
Propane and 12V or 110V (with the purchase of a 12V converter)
|Controls||Gas modulation valve assembly initiates spark ignition and varies gas input based on water flow rate, controlling water outlet temperature.|
Pilotless ignition, completely dormant until water flow is initiated.
|Warranty||Click here to view the complete RV-550 warranty terms: https://precisiontemp.com/warranty/|
|Disclaimer||Due to continuous product improvement, PrecisionTemp reserves the right to change specifications at any time.|